2.01.2007

Research Paper Links

Here are some links that may help you with your paper. Please comment when you have time about how useful you find these sites. Also, if you run across other useful sites, please let me know so that I can add them.

Noodle Tools---- http://www.noodletools.com/
This site has a great MLA bibliography builder and notecard creator/organizer. It also has MLA help and info. A basic version can be subscribed to for free, while the advanced version can be purchased by indiviuals, classes, schools or districts for a very reasonable price. I think this site will change the way my students and I handle research papers. Check it out!

Attention English 11 and 12 A and B COJOWA Students: You should all have an acount to the advanced version. Use it. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: